Flexible 3D printed models with soft surface
Like PolyJet rubber-like photopolymeres, you can simulate rubber with many hardness levels, extension and burst resistance. Available in many opaque and translucid colors, rubber-likje material allow you to smiulate a very large set of finished products from handles to footwear.
Share this page
3D printing with rubber-like material
Family from rubber-like materials(família Tango) offers many characteristics of elastomers, including hardness in Shore A scale, extension, resistance to rips and flector resistance. Rubber-like material is useful for many moulding aplications, including:
- Exhibition and communication models
- Overmolding and rubber controls
- Soft coverings and adherent surfaces for tools and prototypes
- Door handles, handles, zips, hoses and footwear
Materials rubber-like includes:
- Grey rubber-like(TangoGray FLX950)
- Black rubber-like(TangoBlack FLX973)
- Translucent rubber-like(TangoPlus FLX930)
- Advanced black rubber-like(TangoBlackPlus FLX980)
- Simulate rubber-like materials with Digital Materials
With Objet Connex printers, you can create Digital Materials that combine with the white hard opaque material (VeroWhitePlus), black rubber-like material (TangoBlackPlus) or rubber-like material (TangoPlus) to simulate nine values on Shore A, Shore 27 to Shore 95 scales, with flector resistance and resistance to crescent rips. The additional Objet Digital Materials, with more Shore values, can be created through the combination of other hard materials and rubber-like, including a line of colored materials on Objet500 Connex 3.